Friday 26 August 2011

Toy Story Cupcakes


My little cousin recently broke his collar bone and my brother and I happily obliged to becoming chief babysitters- well sort of! Due to weather and Louie having to wear a sling, we spent too many days cooped up in the house watching Ben10 and I decided we needed to do something different.

Having presumed that measuring out all of the individual ingredients for cupcakes would be rather difficult with a 4 year old, I purchased a Toy Story cupcake set.



Louie happily helped mix the batter and was more than happy to lick the spoon once we had decorated them!

All in all, I was very impressed with these even though they were from a packet. They were light and fluffy and rose nicely despite having a worryingly runny batter! The packet of icing also provided ample for all of the cakes and some left over for Lou...



Yum!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...